FREE Standard Shipping on orders over $150 AUS wide! FREE Returns on all Aussie orders!
Bonita Flared 2.5"
You Save: $52.00 (40%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Ships in 1 – 2 business days
Available in 2.5" and 3" flared heel
"Bonita" One of our most popular ladies latin dance shoes. A beautiful option for performance, social dancing or practice, the mesh at the toe cage keep you supported and strong, while T-bar gives the leg a slim line.
- Made with the traditional colour "toast" tan satin, standard latin dance industry performance colour. Leather lined.
- Perfect for all styles of dance including latin, social, ballroom, salsa, samba, rumba, bachata, tango, swing, jive, west coast swing and more.
- Strappy sandal styling gives function, form, flexibility, superior comfort & moves with the foot when pointing.
- Quick release buckle for quick and easy opening & closing.
- Suede sole for the perfect amount of traction / slide on the floor, for optimal precision when doing turns and slides.
- Ankle straps provide extra support at the ankle, while the gel padding on the inner sole provides incredible cushiony comfort, still maintaining the trademark Vivaz ultra flexible sole for maximum movement & performance.
These shoes are made in US sizing. We advise that you order 1/2 size down from your regular Australian shoe size (i.e if you normally wear a size 7 in Australian shoes, you would be a size 6.5 in Vivaz. Note that dance shoes are supposed to be firm fitting) For more information on finding the correct size, see our guide here or call one of our trained specialists on (02) 8378 6697.
Vivaz Dance, Australia's number one online dance retailer, providing you with high quality, high fashion dance shoes, accessories and apparel that won't let you down. Dispatch from our Sydney warehouse by 2pm next business day.
All Vivaz Dance Latin & Ballroom Shoes are made in US or EURO sizes.
DanceFit Dance Sneakers are made in EURO sizes.
General Sizing Advice* for Latin & Ballroom Dance Shoes:
- Compared with Australian sizing, US sizing is fractionally bigger. For example If you wear an Australian size 7 shoe you will most likely fit into a size 6.5 or 7 in Vivaz Dance Shoes.
- Dance shoes should be fitted so that they are firm ‘like a glove’ on your foot.
- Dance shoes should not move on your foot when you dance.
- Brand new dance shoes should be firm but NOT painful.
- All dance shoes will stretch slightly with wear. The ideal result after the 'wearing-in period' is a firm fitted shoe that is molded to the shape of the dancers foot, resulting in a true ‘glove-like’ fitting.
- Full-leather dance shoes will stretch the most, so it is particularly important that these shoes fit very firmly when purchased.
- To determine your shoe size we recommend measuring your foot & referring to the Vivaz Dance Latin & Ballroom size chart located on every product page.
Ladies Latin & Ballroom Dance Shoes should be fitted so:
- Your toes should be nearly flush with the end of the shoe, you do NOT need a ‘thumbs-width’ length between your toes and the end of the shoe.
- Your heel should be firmly up against the back of the shoe. If your foot slides down away from the back of the shoe, this means that the toe straps or ankle straps are too loose or the shoe is too big.
- If your toes are flush with the end of the shoe, but your heel is not firmly against the back of the shoe, Vivaz recommends Vivaz Revivals soft gel innersole under the ball of the foot. This serves to add volume around your foot, and will give you a firmer and more comfortable fit - stopping your foot from sliding down in the shoe.
- Vivaz Dance Shoes all come in a standard width. Unless otherwise stated.
- The width of the dance shoe increases proportionately with the size increase.
- Wide fittings are available, a selection of wide fitting shoes are kept in stock. you can determine if a shoe is 'wide' as it will be indicated below the picture of the shoe. See example below.
*Our sizing guides and advice are to be taken as recommendations only and, although we are happy to refund or exchange if there are sizing difficulties, the provision of such advice by us does not negate the purchaser's responsibility for the costs associated with such exchange or refund.
Shipping is $5.95 Flat rate for all orders sent anywhere in Australia.
All international orders carry a flat rate shipping charge of AUD$19
FAST! Because we use express post courier service Fastway or Australia post for rural areas, and we aim to send the orders out within 2 working days of receiving your order!
We ship most orders the same, or next, day after you submit it. You will get sent an email with a tracking number, and a link to track your order.
NOTE: If you were not available to receive your shipment on the delivery day, Australia Post or Fastway will have it & they will need you to collect it from them, or arrange for a redelivery.
Check online to see if an appropriate product is in stock that you would like to exchange with, If available order it to get fast express delivery.
Now submit a ticket using the contact form on the returns page to arrange your return. Once the item/s are received back at Vivaz HQ you receive a refund.
Visit our refund policy page for instructions and to fill out a return form. Once the item/s are received & processed, you will receive a refund.
No they are in Euro sizes.
It is recommended that you measure your foot. Then using our sizing chart you can select a EURO shoe size that is equal to your foot length.
Yes, The size chart says 40 EURO is for foot 25.5cm. But If you prefer a 'thumbs width' of extra space you may consider size 41. See information on sizing in the first slider.
Vivaz Dance uses US and EU sizing. US sizing is about 1/2 size bigger than your regular AUS street shoe size.
For example, if you wear a size 7 AUS, you would need to order a size 6.5 from Vivaz Dance shoes.
EU sizing is the same as your regular EU street shoe sizing - If you wear a size 38 street shoe, then you would be a size 38 in Vivaz Dance shoes.
Yes, they are similar BUT please measure your foot & refer to sizing chart before ordering.
It is very likely you will be size 7.5 (maybe 7), But we cannot guarantee this so we recommend using our sizing chart.
You should measure your foot then refer to the sizing chart in the first slider on this page. This chart has each size measured in Centimeters.
We recommend measuring your foot and referring to our size chart, as sizing can vary between dance shoe brands