TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE & SUPPLY
1) Orders are released for dispatch only upon receipt of cleared payment in full, including all postage charges.
2) All costs associated with dishonoured payments and/ or recovery action is borne by the purchaser.
3) We are under no obligation to supply the displayed items at the prices indicated (although we will, of course, immediately refund your payment if we are unable to, or otherwise elect not to, fulfill your order).
4) Same day shipping: We will send your order on the same day only if receipt of cleared payment in full occurs before 1PM (EST) on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Please allow longer for wholesale & larger orders.
5) Free Shipping for purchase over $199: If the total of the goods purchased is greater than $199 (not including shipping and handling fees) we will ship the goods to your delivery address using our preferred shipping method free of charge. This offer is only valid for Australian shipping addresses. This offer is not valid for multiple shipping addresses or wholesale orders.
6) Unfortunately delivery dates are contingent upon a number of factors outside of our control and we can’t therefore accept responsibility for delays. We will, however, endeavour to keep you informed at all times as to the progress of your order.
7) We do not routinely handle order-ins, nor do we place items on back-order except by arrangement and only after full payment of order including any associated fees occurs. In the event that an item is not in stock, we will cancel your order and notify you by e-mail. If your order is available in part, we will process only those items that are available. If your payment has been processed we will, of course, refund where appropriate. We may also arrange with you for an item to be placed on back-order.
8) Prices are displayed net shipping, and postal charges will be added to your order during the checkout process. Shipping is calculated on the basis of order weight and postcode - a shipping estimator is available from the shopping cart pages. We generally ship by way of Australia Post Express - however, we may elect to utilise an alternative carrier without prior notice.
9) The deposit of goods with our nominated carrier for shipment constitutes supply for the purposes of this agreement, and, as a consequence, we accept no responsibility for loss of, or damage to, goods in transit. Similarly, the costs of, and sole responsibility for, transit insurance rests with the purchaser. Purchasers may elect to use registered post (which provides limited cover), and may contact us to arrange for additional transit insurance if required, additional costs will be charged to the Purchaser.
10) All inquirys regarding refund, exchange, return, warranty, undelivered / missing items or any matter relating to your Vivaz Dance account must be submitted in written form only, these matters cannot be resolved over the phone, however you may call to officially submit your inquiry which will be forwarded on your behalf to the appropriate department in written format. Your inquiry will be addressed via email corespondense only therefore your email address will be required.
11) Product photographs are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may appear slightly different in colour tone & shade. Material patterns & textures may also appear different. If you are not happy with the appearance of the product/s when you see them please return them unworn for refund or exchange within 100 days.
12) Free Return shipping applies only for items that are within 100 days of purchase date, sent from Australia, in unused (zero sign of wear), unmodified and resalable condition with original packaging. You must submit a written product return inquiry using the Help Tab and complete the Return Authorization Form. If you choose to return item using other methods it will not be eligible for free return & you will not be credited for the cost.
13) Refunds will be refused if the item is noticeably worn, shows any signs of general wear & tear, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken.
14) Refund & Exchange Requests will be rejected if failure to meet conditions stated in section 1, 2, & 3 from Step 8 of the 'Return Authorization Form'.
15) All Rejected Requests will incur a $20 processing & handling fee.
16) All Rejected Requests item/s will be disposed of after 60 days if $20 processing & handling fee is not paid.
17) You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore advise you take out shipment registration & insurance with your postal carrier. Vivaz Dance will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
18) Returns for warranty claim will be rejected if the item has become faulty or failed due to 'fair wear & tear', has been modified, is noticably 'worn-out' or is deemed to be void of warranty by Vivaz Dance.
19) Exchanges can take up to 21 days. When returning items for manual exchange process we recommend returning the items with a prepaid pre-addressed Australia Registered post satchel included inside, otherwise further delays & a $15 postage & handling fee will need to be charged.
20) All associated outbound freight charges are borne by the purchaser, and refunds are issued net of postage & handling costs. Our sizing guides and advice are to be taken as recommendations only and, although we are happy to refund or exchange if there are sizing difficulties, the provision of such advice by us does not negate the purchaser's responsibility for the costs associated with such exchange or refund.
21) In cases that do not qualify for refund or exchange store credit may be offered in the form of Vivaz Points.
22) 110% Comfort Guarantee: If Vivaz Dance shoes are not the most comfortable dance shoes you have ever worn return the shoes and Vivaz Dance will refund you 110% of the price of the goods. Please use the HELP TAB to contact Vivaz within 14 days from the shipping date of the goods to make your Comfort Guarantee claim. This Guarantee does not apply to goods which have been noticeably worn, show signs of general wear & tear, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. Your 10% Comfort Guarantee refund will be issued via cheque and posted within 60 days of your approved claim, the purchase amount will be refunded using original payment method.
23) The purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold Vivaz Dance, and all officers and agents, from any liabilities that may arise from activities associated with the supply, or failure to supply, goods or services and/or from the use of the company's web site/s and/ or credit card payment facilities. If you do not understand and accept the risks, you should leave this website immediately (taking care to firstly log-out from your log-in account with us if 24) We accept no responsibility for the third party websites and services (including PayPal or other payment processors) to which we link.
25) These terms and conditions should not be construed as to limit any other rights that we possess by way of contract or under common or statutory law. Where any provision of this agreement purports to exclude, restrict or modify any provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 as amended or any other statute which by reason of such statute cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, then such provision shall be deemed to be severed and deleted from the agreement, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in force as though such provision had never been incorporated within the terms of the agreement.
26) Your request for supply/ request for goods or services, and/ or use of the company's websites, are deemed to indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
27) Our “Vivaz Dance Terms and Conditions of Use & Supply” are subject to change without notice. The most current versions will be displayed on our website or can be obtained by contacting us. firstname.lastname@example.org
28) Additional "Terms and Conditions of Discounted Supply" apply to resellers and wholesale customers. Please contact us for a copy of these if applicable to your situation.
29) You must be at least 18 years of age, or have the permission of a parent or legal guardian, in order to purchase from us.
30) All prices displayed are GST inclusive.
31) Same Day shipping does not apply to retailer / wholesale orders, but may still occur.
32) Free postage for orders over $199 does not apply to retailer/ wholesale orders.
33) 110% comfort guarantee does not apply to retailer / wholesale orders.
34) Free return shipping does not apply to retailer / wholesale orders
35) Refund & Exchange terms vary for retailer orders/ wholesale orders.
36) Orders will not be shipped until order has been paid in full. For more retailer/ wholesaler terms and conditions please refer to retailer booklet located in POS downloads section of your account.
37) This is a limited offer and may become unavailable or change at any time.
38) If you are not a Dance Instructor you are not eligible for this offer.
39) We reserve the right to unsubscribe members of this program at any time for any reason.
40) You agree to receive email regarding product news & offers.
41) Unsubscribe if you are not in agreement with terms.